Friday, July 18, 2008

Funny

Oh you’re so funny, you’re just a riot
That’s a shitty thing to say somebody. Seriously
Because when you’re funny, you’re not cute, you’re not masculine, you’re nothing but
Funny
And the word doesn’t always mean good things!
Have you ever met a funny guy who you would bang?
Okay I’m not talking about the clever hot kid who can make a joke about a passerby that makes you chuckle
I’m talking about that kind of funny where its one laugh after another
No no no, none of those kids are attractive
All of us funny people bond together
In hatred for Woody Allen and his exception to our rule
I want to lose my sense of humor
I want to never make anybody laugh again
And I want to see everybody I care about
Everybody who means something to just disappear
And I want them all to tell me,
Well you’re just not funny anymore
And then, oh yes, then I’ll have made the biggest joke of all
I’ll have shown how shallow you all are and
I’ll be alone

No comments: